If you are a collector who is interested in comic books, art, toys, video games, collectibles, and so much more, attending the Revolution Super Fest is for you. It is a collector’s playground that you’re not going to want to miss.
There is so much happening from Friday to Sunday that you probably have some questions about the event, and I have the answers to those questions.
1. When is the Revolution Super Fest?
The Revolution Super Fest is happening in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania from September 2–4.
2. Will each day of Revolution Super Fest be different from the next?
There will only be one day that is different from the weekend of the Revolution Super Fest. Friday and Saturday will be the comic book and toy expo, which will consist of comics, toys, collectibles, art, video games, and more. Sunday will consist of sports cards, nonsports cards, gaming, autographed comics, sports, wrestling memorabilia, and more.
Card Grading 101: PSA vs. Beckett vs. SGC
3. What time is Revolution Super Fest?
- Friday – 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. (with an Early Buyer ticket you can get it at 4 p.m.)
- Saturday and Sunday – 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Early Buyer Ticket – 9 a.m.)
4. Where is the Revolution Super Fest?
The Revolution Super Fest is being held on the Kimberton Fairgrounds at building A. The address to the fairgrounds is 762 Pike Springs Rd. Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
5. Where to stay if you are visiting from out of town?
The official hotel of the Revolution Super Fest is The Exton/Chester Hotel and Conference Center. It is only a 10-minute drive from the Kimberton Fairgrounds.
Amazingly, the Revolution Super Fest has blocked 70 rooms that are at a super-discounted rate of only $79 a night. In order to book a room, visit www.chesterhotelpa.com. The cut-off date to reserve a room is August 26th.
6. How much are the tickets?
There are different types of tickets so I have listed each of them below.
Friday & Sunday:
- Adult Pass – $10
- VIP Hour Early Adult Pass – $15
- Adult Pass – $14
- VIP Hour Early Adult Pass – $18
- Child Pass – $5
Tickets For The Whole Weekend:
- VIP Hour Early Pass – $30
- VIP Hour Early Pass $15
18 Amazing U.S. Toy Shows To Attend In 2022
7. What to expect at Revolution Super Fest?
The Revolution Super Fest is like a collectible party that will have the very best vendors selling the coolest stuff. Toys and collectibles, from vintage to modern items. You can join the Revolution Fest community that has such great fans and friends.
8. Who are the special guests attending the Revolution Super Fest?
Here are some of the special guests that are attending the Revolution Super Fest, and there are more to come.
- Nicholle Tom is best known for her role as Maggie Sheffield on the TV sitcom The Nanny.
- Dana Hee is a martial artist, stuntwoman, action film actress, and model. has doubled for Hollywood’s leading ladies like Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Daryl Hannah, and Uma Thurman, just to name a few.
- Aileen Quinn-Known for her role in the 1982 film Annie. For 30 years, she has continued her triple threat as a performer, acting, singing, and dancing.
- Mark Patton is best known for his role as Jesse in the sequel to Nightmare on Elm Street.
- Ron Wilson, the artist, is known for The Hulk, Caption America & Masters of Kung-Fu, which have made him stand out in dozens of Marvel comics over the last 3 decades.
- Linda Miller is known for her roles in King Kong Escapes, Seven Faces of Man, and The Green Slime.
- Keith Williams is a comic artist. His inks have appeared in iconic strips and comic books such as Phantom, Superman, and The Web of Spiderman.
9. Would you like to participate in the Revolution Super Fest?
If you are wanting to be a vendor at the Revolution Super Fest Labor Day weekend you still have a chance to sign up. There are two forms depending on what day you want to attend. You can contact Ken Laurence at (201) 540-7995, Ron Vastola at (717) 542-0567, or you can email: [email protected]
10. Where can you contact them?
If you are going to the event and have more in-depth questions that you would like answers to, you can contact Ken Laurence at (201) 540-7995, Ron Vastola at (717) 542-0567, or you can email: [email protected]