A tent is essential in those moments when camping out to be first-in-line matters:
Whether you’re after limited edition sneakers, merch signing, or tickets for a one-off show. A good tent makes cold queues less miserable.
However, there are times when a solo-tent sucks. Specifically, festivals, nerding out under the night sky, or camping vacations:
And with that in mind, the Core 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent is perfect.
The Large Tent Dilemma
There is nothing worst when camping than going toe-to-toe with a difficult tent:
However, the Core 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent ends that dilemma, “large tents takes ages to set up.”
The Core 9 Person Cabin Tent can be up in just 60 seconds. Offering shelter for up to 9 people. And best of all, it can be picked up on Amazon.com for $140.
What You Need To Know
- It is a self-supporting tent. Which means you can pitch the structure anywhere. Stakes are not required.
- Setup takes 60 seconds.
- The tent’s poles are telescopic. Which means you can unfold the tent and expand the poles until you hear a “click.” At this point, the tent is setup.
- Due to the attachment of the poles to the inner tent, all six poles can be raised simultaneously.
- The tent features two rooms.
Who Is It For
- The tent is durable, suitable for heavy rain and wind.
- It has a packed size of 48 x 11 x 10.5 inches and weighs approximately 35.15 pounds.
- When expanded, it has a floor size of 14 x 9 ft.
- According to the manufacturer, the tent can offer shelter for up to 9 people.
- The Core 9 features mesh windows on the sides and ceiling. These deliver air flow around the tent, and make the tent suitable for summer heat waves.
- The tent does not have any outside covered space or storage pockets.
- Therefore, bringing storage bins, hanging space, and a rain canopy for removing dirty boots are all an extra expense.
- Two rooms
- Great price
- Big enough for a family
- 60 second setup.
From over 3,000 reviews, the Core 9 Instant Cabin Tent has earned 4.7 stars on Amazon.com.