Whether you’re a sports fan looking to start a card collection or an expert looking to pick out that rare collectible, get ready to add this date to your calendar, as it’s almost time for the Philadelphia Card Show. Get the lowdown of what the show offers, plus much more below.
1. When is the Philadelphia Sports Card Show?
The Philadelphia Sports Card Show is on September 23rd–25th.
2. Where is the Philadelphia Sports Card Show being held?
The event is being held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks Hall B. The address of the location is 100 Station Avenue, Oaks, PA 19456.
3. What time is the Philadelphia Sports Card Show?
There are different times for each day of the weekend. Below is a list of each day and the times. Friday is the only time to get in early and see what the vendors have before they let everyone else in.
- Sneak Peek 1 p.m – 8 p.m
- Friday 3 p.m – 8 p.m
- Saturday 9 a.m – 5 p.m
- Sunday 9 a.m – 3 p.m
4. How much are tickets to the Philadelphia Sports Card Show?
As of right now, only general admission tickets are available. If you are looking to purchase VIP package tickets, they are coming soon, so keep a lookout for those. The weekend ticket does not let you in on Friday early. If you want to get in early, you will have to purchase a Friday Sneak Peek ticket as well.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Tickets – $10
- Friday Sneak Peak Tickets – $25
- Weekend Ticket – $25
5. What are some tips for attending the Philadelphia Sports Card Show?
Here is a list of some helpful tips that are going to help make attending the event go smoothly.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Try to arrive 1 hour prior to the first guest’s scheduled signing time.
- Bring $10 exact change if you haven’t purchased your tickets online.
- All pre-purchased tickets will be available for pick-up at the Will Call booth that will be located in the lobby of Hall B. No advance tickets will be mailed.
6. How does getting an autograph in athletics work?
You can purchase autograph tickets online or at the event. Some of the items the athletes can sign are baseballs, mini helmets, mini basketballs, and flat items that are 16 x 20 inches or smaller. There will be plenty of time to get all the items signed by multiple players. The players will remain until all items have been signed. You can see the prices for each athlete on the website. Each price is different depending on the athlete.
CHECK OUT: The Best Sports Cards To Invest In 2022
7. How do the photo ops work at the Philadelphia Sports Card Show?
The photo ops will be taken by a professional photographer and take place 15–30 minutes prior to the autograph signing. You will get one glossy 8×10 photo for the photo op price, and additional prints can be purchased from the photographer directly.
8. Why should you attend the Philadelphia Card Show?
You should attend the Philadelphia card show because it is 30-plus years of tradition in quality vintage sports cards, memorabilia, and autograph guests. There will be over 300 vendors attending the event. There will be so many items to see and purchase. It is a weekend event that is full of collectibles, sports cards, memorabilia, and many more items to purchase.
9. How to contact the Philadelphia Card Show?
If you have more questions you would like to address that aren’t answered in the basic questions above, you can contact the show manager, Joe Drelich. His number is (908) 824-7247, or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.