10 Most Expensive Gaming Headsets On The Market Right Now
If you’re a competitive or cooperative gamer, reliable communication while gaming is vital.
First on the shopping list should be super-fast wired internet. After that, you need a high-quality headset:
And for those who aren’t restricted by a tight budget, these are the most expensive gaming headsets on the market right now:
10. Logitech G Pro X Gaming Headset, $90+
The Logitech G Pro X Gaming Headset comes with many modification options. It has comfortable memory foam on the ear pads and a detachable microphone. Priced at $90+ on Amazon.com, this popular gaming headset offers the following features:
- Over-the-ear ear pads
- PRO G 50-millimeter drivers
- Compatible only with Windows devices
9. ASUS RGB ROG Centurion Gaming Headset, $99+
This ROG Centurion gaming headset is known for its authentic 7.1 stereo sound with ten discrete drivers. It’s made for various gaming styles and comes with stylish RGB lighting. The features of this headset include:
- 50mm neodymium magnet drivers
- Uni-directional microphone
- 20 to 40,000Hz frequency response
Plus, it is priced at $99+ on Amazon.com.
8. JBL Quantum ONE, $149+
The JBL Quantum ONE is a very popular headset amongst gamers, and it is known for the clear quality of sound you hear when you are playing while wearing the headset. They have active noise cancellation and prevent any external noise.
Some of the features of this gaming headset include:
- Comes with 7.1 surround sound
- Compatible with all consoles
- 20 Hz – 40,000 Hz
CHECK OUT: The 7 Most Expensive Gaming Chairs
7.SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wired Gaming Headsets, $160+
Another gaming headset above the $200 price point is the SteelSeries Arctis Pro. A wired gaming headset that is priced on Amazon at $160+:
Supporting both PlayStation and PC, this headset delivers a vibrant, crisp experience. The main features of this headset are:
- It can produce up to 40,000 Hz audio frequency
- Audio format of up to 95 kHz/24-bit
- Compatible with macOS, PS4, Windows 7, etc.
6. LucidSound LS41 Expensive Gaming Headset, $189+
The LS41 surround sound wireless gaming headset is priced at $189+ on Amazon.com. An excellent option for multiplatform gamers, providing excellent sound insulation and high-density memory foam ear cushions.
- Up to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- 50mm speaker with neodymium magnets
- 20 hours of battery life
Worth $149 from Amazon.com, this high-quality gaming headset comes from the house of JBL, a famous producer of audio devices.
CHECK OUT: The Most Expensive Gaming PCs Right Now
5. HyperX Cloud Orbit Gaming Headset, $199+
This super expensive gaming headset from HyperX Cloud provides users with a top-quality planar magnetic driver and wave X 3D audio technology:
This technology helps you hear your gaming audio free from any type of distortion. With clear and realistic audio, the $199+ price tag on Amazon.com doesn’t come as a surprise.
These headphones also come with three detachable cable options for greater compatibility. The features include:
- Ultra-thin diaphragm
- Lightweight portal duel magnet
- Audeze planar magnetic drivers
- Detachable noise cancellation mic with pop filter
4. Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Gaming Headsets, $229+
The Beyerdynamic MMX makes it onto the top-10 list for the most expensive gaming headsets. Coming in at $229+ on Amazon.com, this flagship gaming headset is sturdy, built with a metal headband, comfortable ear cups, and these top features:
- Up to 35,000 Hz of audio frequency response
- 3.5mm universal connectivity
- Dynamic drivers with neodymium magnet
CHECK OUT: The Most Expensive Phones Ever Made
3. ASUS Gaming Headset ROG Theta 7.1, $289+
One of the most popular gaming headsets, and also one of the most expensive, is the ASUS Gaming Headset ROG Theta 7.1. Known for its exceptional sound clarity, this surround sound headset boasts eight ASUS Essence drivers and a powerful bass subwoofer.
Priced at $289+ on Amazon.com, this headset is perfect for PC and console gaming. Features include:
- 8x neodymium magnet
- It weighs 1.4 pounds (heavier than other headsets)
- Support multi-brand consoles and PC gaming
2. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Gaming Headsets, $329+
The Crossfade Gaming headset has been growing in popularity. With a 50-mm dual-diaphragm driver, this efficient headset is priced at a top-end of $329+ at Walmart.
The top band of the headset comes with a metal base, and it has angled metal arms to link the speakers to the band. Features include:
- 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers
- 30,000 Hz frequency response
- Compatible with all consoles
1. SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset, $429+
One of the most expensive gaming headsets on the market right now is the SteelSeries Arctis Pro. It costs a whopping $429+ from Amazon.com, features include:
- Frequency range up to 10,000-40,000 Hz
- Great quality mix
- 20 hours of gaming
- Steel and aluminum construction