If you’re looking for the perfect Android tablet to search the web and stream your favorite movies, TV shows, music, et al, consider the Lenovo Yoga Tab 13.
The Yoga Tab 13 is the latest premium tablet from Lenovo. It combines the well-renowned Yoga kickstand, powerful speakers, a high-end processor, and a high-quality touchscreen.
The big question is, is it worth the $699 price? Find out below:
- Vibrant 13-inch touchscreen
- Impressive speakers
- Clean software experience
- Comes with a thick metal kickstand
- Snapdragon 870
- 8GB RAM
- 128 or 256GB storage
- The Tab 13 features a powerful Snapdragon 870 CPU. A significant improvement over the Snapdragon 865, which is used in today’s best Android smartphones and tablets. Therefore, no matter whether you’re browsing on the web or playing handheld intensive games, the tablet will not disappoint.
- Benchmarking reveals that the device has exceptional performance, scoring 956 for its single-core power and 3040 for multicore. It outperforms even top-tier smartphones and tablets on the market right now, such as the Exynos S21 Ultra.
- The Lenovo Yoga Tab 13 comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It’s more than enough for productivity tasks, like writing, filling out spreadsheets, and even graphic design via a tool like Canva.
- If you are a mobile gaming enthusiast, the Lenovo Yoga Tab 13 works brilliantly with a Bluetooth controller and makes for a perfect gaming system.
- In regards to battery life, Lenovo has fit a 10,000mAh battery in the Yoga Tab 13’s chassis, which is comparable to other Android tablets of a similar size. Lenovo ranks it for 12 hours of screen-on time and up to 17 days on standby with typical usage.
- The Lenovo Yoga Tab 13’s 2K screen is 33% larger than the iPad Pro, though technically, it’s 1.66K while the iPad Pro is at 2K. It makes video content and films look incredibly crisp, even in a brightly lit room, which we appreciated.
- The Yoga Tab 13 contains a magnesium core that allows it to stay rigid without feeling too heavy in one’s hands. This means the device is thinner on the sides.
- The kickstand is a real bonus and provides an easier way to watch videos, and play games. Additionally, the kickstand can be used as a hook to hand the device from something for even more viewing options.
- The screen is high-quality, with crisp visuals and responsive touch controls.
The Yoga Tablet 13 is a great tablet clearly designed for entertainment. With a screen and audio that delivers crisp audiovisuals.
- Built-in kickstand
- Good quality sound
- Long battery life
- Excellent CPU
- Crystal clear visuals
- The fact it has thinner edges may make it feel weird to hold for some users.
- For a little more you can buy a 2-in-1 that might offer more features.
So, if you are after an Android tablet for mobile gaming, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better option on the market. Combined with an impressive battery, and an array of features, like the ability to use it as a second screen, the Lenovo Yoga Tab 13 is definitely Nerable Recommended.
Find out more about the Lenovo Yoga Tab 13 on Amazon.