Whether you’re off exploring the woods or hitting the streets, turn-by-turn navigation is a must for high-end fitness trackers.
Garmin has been providing navigational assistance to all types of athletes since 1989 with its line of high-quality GPS devices:
And now, they have introduced what might be their most feature-rich GPS device yet, the Garmin Venu 2 Plus. But what are you actually getting for this high-priced device? Find out below:
- The AMOLED screen of the Garmin Venu series is a masterpiece to look at. It is 1.3 inches in size and has a resolution of 390 x 390 pixels. It features vibrant colors, sharp blacks, and different shades of gray, meaning that fonts, graphics, and animations pop.
- The addition of a microphone means you can make calls right from your wrist. It’s a solid upgrade over the original Venu and one that should appeal to anyone who wants smartwatch functionality with less bulk than most options out there.
- It also comes with an integrated GPS receiver. Making it a GPS and GLONASS-enabled device, with a built-in mapping function to keep track of your routes in case you’re lost. Amazingly, with the Venu 2 Plus you can navigate your way around any part of the world.
- The watch comes with a silicone band that can be easily removed for cleaning or if you want to change it for another color.
An All-In-One Fitness Tracker
The Garmin Venu 2 Plus also comes with health tools making the smartwatch ideal for people who want to track more than just their routes:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Blood Oxygen Levels
- Sleep Monitor
- Stress Monitor
- Lasting up to nine days and 10 in battery saver mode, the smartwatch allows you to enjoy long-lasting power. So, wearing it won’t drain the battery as some other watches do.
- Additionally, Garmin claims that if GPS is on along with Bluetooth music playback, you can expect up to 24 hours of battery life.
- The Venu 2 Plus is available with a 43 mm case and a 20 mm polycarbonate strap.
- The watch has a metallic bezel with a nice textured pattern.
- You can pick what texture pattern you like from the 17 designs available.
The Garmin Venu 2 Plus has all the features you would expect from a high-end fitness tracker.
It includes advanced monitors, and smartwatch capabilities like notifications from your smartphone so that you can stay connected while active.
It’s an excellent choice for people who want all the features without compromise.
- High-quality Microphone
- Works with Google Assistant
- 10-day battery life
- Bright, crisp AMOLED display
- Single size
- Slightly expensive
- Speaker is quiet and thin
Find out more about the Garmin Venu 2 Plus on Amazon.
"We often receive complimentary products to review at Nerdable. Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a share of the revenue from our affiliate partners."