12 Things You Need To Know About TFcon Chicago
Where is TFcon Chicago happening?
TFcon is happening at Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel and conference center. The address is 5440 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018
When is TFcon Chicago?
TFcon is happening on October 21 – 23. It is a 2-day event you aren’t going to want to miss if you are a transformer fan.
CHECK OUT: Top McDonald’s Toys Worth Money
What time is TFcon Chicago?
There is a different time for each day TFcon Chicago will be in town.
- Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
- Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
How much are the tickets for TFcon Chicago?
If you want to go for the weekend, it is cheaper to get the weekend pass than to pay for individual tickets for each day. Deluxe tickets are only for Saturday.
- Weekend Pass – $55
- Deluxe Saturday Pass- $40
- Saturday General Admission – $30
- Sunday Pass – $20
- Kids Saturday and Sunday Pass – $5
Do the vendors take credit cards?
Some do take credit cards, but many sellers only deal in cash.
Is there an ATM at the hotel?
Yes, but it’s recommended that you get cash from the bank near your house to avoid paying atm fees.
What is TFcon Chicago?
TFcon Chicago is the largest fan-run Transformers convention in the world.
Where do I park for TFcon Chicago?
You can park at nearby garages for $10; this link will take you to a site where you can look up garages near your destination. Or you can park at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor guest parking for $25.
Who are the guests attending TFcon Chicago?
Voice Actor Guests
- Peter Cullen – Voice of Optimus Prime in the original 1980s Transformers
- Andy Bartlett – Voice of Rhinox in Transformers War
- David Kaye – Voice of Megatron in Beast Wars
- Paul Eiding – Voices of Perceptor and Quintesson in Transformers Generation 1
- Sue Blu – Voice of Arcee in Generation 1
- Ron Friedman – The Transformers: The Movie 1986
- Arron Archer – Created toys for Batman, GI Joe, Star Wars Episode One, Aliens Resurrection, and more.
- Casey Coller – Known for his variant covers for IDW’s Robots In Disguise, Optmus Prime, and Lost Lights comics as well as many other one-shot issues.
- Josh Burcham – Fans will recognize his work from pages of Transformers: Beast Wars, More Than Meets The Eye, Last Stand of the Wreckers, and dozens of other one-shots and mini-series.
- Josh Perez – Transformers fans will recognize his work from the pages of series like Megatron Origins, Transformers Robots in Disguise, More Than Meets The Eye, and Transformers vs ROM.
- Sara Pitre-Dorocher – Fans know her from IDW’s Transformers series as the primary artist from the comic book series Till All Are One.
Do you want to be an exhibitor at TFcon Chicago?
If you want a spot in the Dealer Room or Artist Alley, fill out this form. Exhibitor booths are 8ft x 8ft and include one table and two chairs. Once your application is approved, booking information will be forwarded to you.
Want to Volunteer at TFcon Chicago?
You can volunteer if you want to be a part of TFcon Chicago. There are requirements and things the volunteers will receive if they get excepted. You can fill this form out to see if you can be a part of the TFcon Chicago team.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- You must be available for an interview and orientation meetings if you are accepted as a volunteer
- You must be available to work a 4-hour shift each day of the show
- Volunteers must dress casually: no ripped jeans, short shorts or skirts, offensive shirts, etc.
- Be courteous to co-workers, fans & volunteers will practice clean personal hygiene.
Volunteers will receive:
- A TFcon Volunteer t-shirt
- A first hand, behind-the-scenes experience of TFcon while volunteering
- When off duty, Volunteers can access TFcon exhibits, shop, attend panels and Q&As, and purchase photo/autograph sessions
- Invaluable volunteer hours and first-hand work experience in the event production business
- A chance to be part of the community
Do you need to contact TFcon Chicago?
If you need to ask more in-depth questions, you can contact them at if you need to contact the show promoter at colin (at) tfcon (dot) com.