If you’re looking for a new monitor, then you are spoiled for choice. There are so many great options that it is actually hard to find the best:
However, we might be able to simplify your search if you are looking for an ultrawide monitor. As the BenQ EX3501R is exceptional.
This particular gaming monitor has an ultrawide 35-inch curved screen and a top resolution of 3440×1440 pixels. With its 21:9 aspect ratio and 100Hz refresh rate, when in the midst of gaming, it really is spectacular to sit in front of.
CHECK OUT: What Is The Best Monitor Size For Gaming?
Find out more about the BenQ EX3501R ultrawide monitor below:
BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Monitor
Panoramic 35 Inch display
Patented Eye-Care Protection For Extended Use
3440 X 1440 Resolution and 100Hz Refresh Rate
VA panel to achieve 3000:1 native high contrast
Peak Brightness of 400 nits
FreeSync Compatible For Smooth Gaming
4ms GTG Response Time
- The BenQ EX3501R has a VA panel with a high contrast ratio, 3440×1440 screen resolution, and 1800R curvature that delivers an immersive crystal-clear experience.
- The combination of its 100Hz refresh rate, low input lag, and 4ms GTG response time make it perfect for an ultrasmooth gaming experience.
- Additionally, the monitor supports AMD FreeSync, which reduces tearing and stuttering during gaming sessions by syncing the refresh rate of your graphics card with its own refresh rate. This helps prevent screen tearing and makes games look much smoother than they do on most monitors.
- Extra features like ambient lighting and extensive connectivity via HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB 3.1 options. The BenQ EX3501R even supports USB-C one-cable, which offers SuperSpeed USB data transfer over a single cable.
- The screen has a higher static contrast ratio than most ultrawide monitors. This means that the device can display deeper blacks and brighter whites. It also covers 100% of the sRGB color space, allowing you to view colors without losing color accuracy.
CHECK OUT: 5 Best Vertical Monitors In 2022
- Even for a large monitor, the EX3501R does not take up too much space on your desk because it comes with a slim, low-profile base and a sleek design.
- The base is covered with an attractive chrome finish. While the panel is encased in a combination of silver and black textured plastic that makes it look sleek and sophisticated.
- You can use the circular cutaway in the stand to discreetly hide all the cables, which ensures you have no visual distractions while gaming.
- Also, you can adjust the height and tilt with its adjustable stand. Unfortunately, the stand doesn’t support a swivel.
- Its panel can pivot 90 degrees for portrait mode viewing.
CHECK OUT: 5 Best 4k 32-Inch Monitors In 2022
The BenQ EX3501R comes with a number of ports for connecting devices to your computer:
- 2 x HDMI ports
- 2 x DisplayPort 1.4 ports: 1x is an input port and the other is an output port
- 1 x USB-C port for connecting USB devices like flash drives
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports: 3x on the back panel and 1x on the side
Well, the BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Monitor is a great choice for gamers. The only two reasons not to buy this monitor if you want an immersive gaming experience are:
- Your graphics card doesn’t support FreeSync.
- $645 is far more than you want to spend.
And thanks to its ultrawide design and HDR capabilities, the monitor offers a tremendous curved display for productivity and streaming content.
- All the connectivity you’ll ever need
- Great display with impressive contrast and brightness
- Fast refresh rates and low input lag for gaming
- The 35-inch screen is immense when sitting in front of
- The menu isn’t beginner-friendly
- The price can be off-putting
To find out more about the BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Monitor head to Amazon.
"We often receive complimentary products to review at Nerdable. Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a share of the revenue from our affiliate partners."