Sadly, you can’t see if a specific person shared your TikTok video. However, a TikTok Pro account does open up an Analytics option.
From this data, you can see which demographics shared your TikTok video. This allows you to see who shared your TikTok videos in a broad sense and is perfect if you are looking to create targeted videos and grow your audience.
CHECK OUT: 5 Best TVs For College Students
How To Become A TikTok Pro User
- After logging into TikTok, tap the “Me” icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Then, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Tap “Manage My Account”.
- Tap “Switch to Pro Account” to proceed.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- “Next” will appear when you’ve selected a category that most closely matches your personal TikTok account.
- Once you’ve selected your gender, tap “Done” to complete the process.
- The “Analytics” portion of your Privacy and Settings menu should now be visible.
- To see your TikTok Pro analytics, click “Analytics.”
CHECK OUT: 5 Dumbest Disney Characters (And Why)
Finding TikTok Analytics?
Once you set your account as Pro, you’ll find an “Analytics” option in your account settings:
As soon as you click on that, you’ll be able to see stats like how many views your videos had, how many people are following you, what posts or clips are trending on your channel and more.
CHECK OUT: The Best Productivity Apps People With Busy Lives Should Be Using
On Tiktok, How Can I Enable Sharing?
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Open the Privacy menu and toggle until it switches to the “green” color.
It is possible to establish different levels of privacy for each video you upload if your account is public.
CHECK OUT: 7 Best American Dad Episodes
How Can I See My Tiktok Shares?
Go to the Content page to see more about specific TikTok video stats. On this screen, you will be able to see the most current and trending posts from the last seven days.
If you select a video, you’ll be able to view the total number of likes, the number of comments, the number of shares, and more.
CHECK OUT: 5 Best NFT Marketplaces In 2022
Currently, you can’t see the names of the users who have viewed or shared your videos. However, if you upgrade to a Pro account, you can access the free analytics tool, which provides a wealth of information about your overall success.