Everything You Need To Know About Brick Fest Live San Francisco
Brick Fest Live is a LEGO exhibit that allows families to enjoy mind-blowing creations made out of LEGOs. They travel all over the United States to share their creations with others who would want to see some extraordinary LEGO art. From far away, these don’t even look like LEGOs until you see them in a close-up view.
There are some questions that you might have about the Brick Fest. I have gathered all the answers to the most common questions you are wondering about the event.
1. When is Brick Fest Live?
Brick Fest Live is happening in San Francisco, California on August 27 and 28. It is a 2-day event.
2. Will each day of Brick Fest Live be different from the next?
You might be wondering if each day of Brick Fest LIVE is different, but the information I have gathered online says there isn’t a difference between the two-day event. The items that are being sold might be sold out if you go at a later time or on the last day of the event.
3. What time is Brick Fest Live?
Brick Fest Live is from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. There are three different types of time entry: either at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., or 2 p.m. Once you enter, you can be there till 5 p.m if you want to. It is advised that if you want to see everything, show up earlier. There is so much to see and do, so plan accordingly based on time and availability.
4. Where is Brick Fest Live being held?’
It will be happening at the San Mateo County Event Center. Here is the address of the event center: 1346 Saratoga Dr, San Mateo, CA.
5. How much are tickets for Brick Fest Live?
The ticket prices vary if you are buying VIP or general admission tickets. As of right now, they are selling early bird tickets that are 20% off. With the sale, 85% of the tickets are sold out. I will list below the different types of tickets and their prices as of right now. Saturday’s 9 a.m. tickets are sold out, but Sunday’s tickets for 9 a.m. entry are still available.
- Saturday 11:30 a.m and 2 p.m entry – VIP Ticket – $31.99 (Includes event exclusive build, VIP Badge, & Collectible Event Pin)
- Saturday 11:30 a.m and 2 p.m entry – General Admission Ticket – $19.99
- Sunday 9 a.m, 11:30 a.m, and 2 p.m entry – VIP Ticket – $31.99 (Includes event exclusive build, VIP Badge, & Collectible Event Pin)
- Sunday 9 a.m and 11:30 a.m – General Admission Ticket – $19.99
- Sunday 2 p.m – General Admission Ticket – $15.99
6. What to expect when going to Brick Fest Live?
Brick Fest Live has live interactive stage shows, games, photo ops, limited edition merch, and more.
You will see creations like landmarks from all around the world made out of LEGO. Seeing these jaw-dropping LEGO sculptures helps set the imagination free. You will see famous characters like Darth Vader, Yoda, Pokemon, Mario, and more, all made out of LEGO.
7. Why should you go to Brick Fest Live?
As a kid, the reasons for going to Brick Fest are endless, but as an adult, the reasons are for letting your inner child who used to love LEGOs and deep down still does experience the fun and creativity it has to offer.
8. Do you want to participate in Brick Fest Live?
You can still apply if you want to attend Brick Fest as a vendor, sponsor, staff member, or talent. If you are living in the San Francisco area and would like to display a LEGO at Brick Fest as well, simply fill out the form for either.
9. Where can you contact them?
If you have questions that are more in-depth than the basic questions I have covered, they have social media websites. You can contact them with Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Email.